YouTube and TeacherTube have become a staple in our school. The access within the building is blocked, but if a teacher wants to use a specific video within the building, our techs provide a link to it. This summer, my daughter started to take guitar lessons and somewhere in the back of my mind, I remembered that there was a controversy about guitar lessons on YouTube. Low and behold, guitar lessons. Justin was better than the private lessons she was taking because she could see the technique over and over again without feeling clumsy or inept.She even sent for his DVD's.
While browsing, I couldn't resist "The Librarian's Song" for laughs.
Moving on, I viewed this TeacherTube video . It was inspiring. I teach in a large school which translates into I repeat myself a lot. This librarian from Creek View High School Media Center used her head and created a wonderful tutorial on how to cite GVRL in NoodleBib.Once created, not only her students can use it, but my students. How Sweet is that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment